Uniform Settlement Statement
And Disbursement Analysis Software
The HUD-1 program is a computer implementation of the common Uniform Settlement Statement form used by the Federal Department Of Housing and Urban Development.
HUD-1 can be used by Attorney's Offices, Realtors, Banks, and Financial Analysts to produce, track and analyze multiple HUD-1 forms and disbursements. HUD-1 is a three part software suite, to record and print single HUD-1 forms, print batch forms over networks, and produce monies disbursements analysis from multiple forms.
• Easy, simple form navigation •
• Auto-Calculation features in main form make your work faster •
• Disbursement Analysis built-in for single files •
• No word processor macros, HUD-1 is a standalone program •
• Update forms and software through the Internet •
• Reasonable cost, only $99 for HUD-1 module •
• $49 for Multi-Print or Multi-Disbursement Modules •
• Track hours worked on each form for Schedule Analysis •
Minimum System Requirements Of HUD-1
Windows 98SE/ME/NT-SP6/2000/XP Home/Professional, Any Service Pack
Internet Explorer 5.01 SP1 or greater
40 MBytes RAM, 30 MBytes HDD Space.
HUD-1 has been tested and runs reasonably well in this minimal environment:
40 MBytes RAM, Pentium 133 Processor, Windows 98 SE, IE 5.5 SP2.
As usual, More Is Better!
* Important Notice *
The HUD-1 product is currently in a beta development phase.
Users are cautioned that not all features will be ready for use or
appropriate for your tax area. For the latest news visit the "News"